Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Blog post #7

My experience with twitter has been eye-opening. I didn't use twitter before this class, so I never really knew what  it was about or how it worked. After using twitter this semester I learned that is mainly composed of someone writing a tweet, and another person retweeting it. If I'm honest, I  do not really like twitter, it is too much work and too complicated for me. I believe it may be helpful in educational situations as the teacher is able to "tweet" info to the students easier. However, for me, it is just not worth the effort.

Creating the Web Design was pretty difficult if I am telling you the truth. It took a lot of time and effort to make it look sophisticated, creative, clear and full of information. The hardest part of creating this web page was changing the template that was provided, to what a classroom website would look like. I created this page intended as a kindergarten grade level.

http://mrsburnhamskindergartenclass.weebly.com/

Assistive learning technologies assist students that has learning impairments or special needs. This can differ from an Ipad that has an app for a student that needs something explained more thoroughly. Adaptive learning technologies is created to make a more personalized learning. I have seen many students with special needs that require more attention, and most of the time, the teacher is unable to do so. However, because of the assistive learning the teacher is able to accommodate both the student that needs a more help, and the rest of her students.

No comments:

Post a Comment