Thursday, November 22, 2018

Blog post #10

I believe I will use data collecting and surveys as a teacher when I am wanting to analyze my students performance. I will be able to analyze how my students succeed in certain situations and document it through data. I also can receive suggestions through survey form on how to better my performance as a teacher.

I found it very interesting to see how each individual blog was different from the rest in the classroom. Though we are given the  same questions to answer, each of us had our own take on the question and answered differently. This is a great way to showcase how everyone works and processes differently.

A technology related skill I am intrigued in learning about next is more in-depth with photoshop. we haven't really covered it but I believe it is a great way to create fun and eye catching projects for your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment